1856-D $2.5 VG10 PCGS CAC
The single most rarest Dahlonega Quarter Eagle issue. This is a trophy coin for numerous reasons.
1) It is the only issue with fewer than 1,000 pieces were struck from Dahlonega regardless of denomination.
2) It is the single worst struck U.S gold coin from any denomination, mint or date.
3) 50 survivors are known today, most of which have subpar eye appeal. This example has superior Green-Gold color as seen on original examples.
4) 7 coins are CAC in all grades.
5) This example is the single lowest graded example offered as well as the single lowest graded CAC example
Aside from the multiple interest factors, this coin hardly is offered at auction or via private sale. The most recent and comparable comp is a PCGS graded VF35 NON-CAC that sold 01/2019 for $21,600, which is the third lowest graded example, which had an old cleaning through out but mostly on the reverse.
Please use the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Checks and Wire. We also allow payment plans for select customers and will cater to your needs. Please contact us with your requirements prior to any purchase.
Free Shipping & Insurance
All purchases from ParadimeCoins will be video-recorded while packaged to ensure what you ordered is what you received. Your package will be shipped with signature confirmation and will be fully insured to the amount paid. Items valued up to $15,000 will be shipped via USPS PRIORITY SMALL BOX. For product above $15,000 they will be shipped via USPS EXPRESS MAIL BOX. For items above $75,000, your item will be shipped via BRINKS.
All of our coins are eligible for a 3-Day Refund from when you sign for the package. Should you not be absolutely satisfied with your purchase, please notify us immediately. If payments are made via paypal or credit cards, there will be a 3% restocking fee, as the fees go the merchant processor and not us, so please ensure you intend to purchase the coin before committing. All of our photos are professionally and accurately depicted. We will make all efforts to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
Sales taxes are as follows: Nevada 6.85%, New Mexico 5.125%, New York 8.875% & Ohio 5.75%. Should you have a resale certificate for these states please provide them prior to purchase.