1806 $5 KNOB 6 AU53 NGC CAC
You may use the form below to message or email us at email@example.com regarding any questions you may have.
Sales taxes are ever changing depending on certain threshold. We currently collect these approximate percentage for state and local sales tax for:
- Kansas - 8.66% ( non-gold and non-silver coins)
- Nevada - 8.38%
Paradime Coins collects applicable sales tax, which changes based on current state and local laws. While state and local sales taxes vary, all applicable sales taxes will be clearly stated on your invoice. If you claim a sales tax exemption, you must provide Paradime with a copy of such relevant sales tax exemption for the “Ship to” location of your order.
We accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Checks and Bank Transfers. We also allow payment plans for select customers and will cater to your needs. Please contact us with your requirements prior to any purchase if you require a payment plan.
Free Shipping & Insurance
All purchases from Paradime Coins will be video-recorded while packaged to ensure what you ordered is what you received. Your package will be shipped with signature confirmation and will be fully insured to the amount paid. Items will either be shipped via USPS Priority or USPS Express depending on value, and all items are fully insured.
A customer has a general right of return for any reason, if the item is returned to us within 7 business days, in the exact condition which it was shipped to the customer in. Paradime Coins reserves the right to refuse or limit returns due to abuse or misuse of our return policy, as well as a right to refuse service to any customer. Any tampering with the packaging a third-party grading service has placed a coin into voids any right of return.
If a return is due to any reason other than Paradime Coins gross misdescribing of an item, or an item not being authentic, the customer must pay return shipping. For items returned for any reason, the customer is responsible for any loss or damage to the item in transit back to Paradime Coins, so shipping insurance is highly recommended. Paradime Coins reserves the right to reject any return which does not substantially comply with these requirements.
If payment was made by a credit card, Paradime Coins will refund the original card used for the purchase, less a 3% restocking and/or transaction fee.
General Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern the aspects of any transaction between Paradime Coins, LLC, (“Paradime” or “us” or “we”) and any party with whom we buy, sell, consign, or trade items with. (“Client” or “you”).
- Purchase Terms. Pursuant to this Agreement, Paradime and Client may purchase, consign, sell, or trade certain items (“Deliverables”). By engaging in business with Us, Client accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If applicable, this Agreement also incorporates and is subject to Paradime’s additional terms and conditions, which are posted on this website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT FOR THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR ESTABLISHED BY APPLICABLE LAW AS RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED OR LIMITED BY CONTRACT, THE DELIVERABLES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND PARADIME DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR TERMS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE OR OTHERWISE) AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PARADIME DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS THE CLIENT MAY OBTAIN BY PURCHASING ANY DELIVERABLES OR THAT ANY DELIVERABLES WILL RETAIN OR GROW IN VALUE. THE COIN, BULLION AND PRECIOUS METAL MARKET IS SPECULATIVE, AND ANY LOSS IN VALUE IS SOLELY AT CLIENT’S RISK. GRADING AND CONDITION OF COINS AND CURRENCY HAS A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE VALUE OF ANY DELIVERABLE, AND THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS MAY DIFFER WITH THE GRADE ASSIGNED TO A DELIVERABLE SOLD BY PARADIME. PARADIME SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, AND WILL NOT BE BOUND BY ANY PRIOR OR SUBSEQUENT OPINION, DETERMINATION, CERTIFICATION, OR OTHER GRADING BY ANY THIRD PARTY. ANY WRITTEN OR ORAL STATEMENT MADE BY PARADIME IS A MATTER OF OPINION ONLY, AND IS NOT BINDING ON PARADIME, UNLESS SUCH STATEMENT IS IN WRITING, AND SIGNED BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF PARADIME.
Limitation of Liability. NEITHER PARTY WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY (OR TO ANY PERSON CLAIMING THROUGH THE OTHER PARTY) FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE OR FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS SUBJECT MATTER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER OR NOT THAT PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF, OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Any action for an alleged breach of this Agreement, or to enforce any right under this Agreement, other than an action by Paradime to collect or contest the calculation of fees, will be commenced within six months after the cause of action has accrued or the breach or right will be deemed waived and barred. The total aggregate liability of either party for all claims asserted by the other party (or to any person claiming through the other party) under or in connection with this Agreement, calculated in each instance over the entire Term, regardless of the form of the action or the theory of recovery, other than an action by Paradime to collect fees, will be limited to the amounts paid or payable to Paradime by the Client for any non-confirming Deliverables which are the subject of dispute, but in no event will such amount exceed the total price paid to Paradime by Client during the prior 6-month period, in the case of any given claim, preceding the date of the event giving rise to that claim. Client’s sole remedy, and Paradime’s exclusive liability, for Paradime’s failure to provide the Deliverables in conformance with this Agreement will be, at Paradime’s sole option, the refund of the fees applicable to the non-conforming Deliverables.
The limitation set forth in this clause is cumulative, and all payments under this Agreement will be aggregated to calculate satisfaction of such limitation. The term “Aggregate liability” will include, without limitation, attorney’s fees, and the existence of multiple claims will not enlarge the limitation set forth in this clause.
The parties agree that this clause provides a reasonable allocation of risk, and that Paradime would not provide the Deliverables on the terms set forth herein without this allocation of risk.
Paradime will handle all data provided by Client in accordance with reasonably practicable industry standard practices in effect at the effective date of this Agreement. In no event will Paradime use a standard of protection less than that which Paradime would use to protect their own confidential information of similar quality or importance Client agrees that Paradime will bear no responsibility or liability of any sort of unauthorized access of, exposure of, or destruction of any information, personal or otherwise, provided to Paradime by Client, for any reason other than gross negligence or willful misconduct of Paradime.
- Indemnification. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Paradime (and its officers, directors, employees and agents) from any and all losses, damages, fees, costs, fines and expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and expenses) (collectively, "Damages") that Paradime may incur as a result of: (i) the Client’s breach of any covenant or representation or warranty contained herein, (ii) a claim by any third party as to the title, assigned grade, or authenticity of any Deliverable purchased by Client; and (iii) any loss or damage claimed by a subsequent third party against Paradime for any loss or damage allegedly suffered by such third party. Client further agrees to pay such Damages as they come due to Paradime. The representations, warranties and right to indemnification provided by this clause survives the termination of this Agreement.
- Waiver and Release of Claims. The Client, for themselves, their heirs, against, successors and assigns waives, release, and forever discharges and holds harmless Paradime, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, their respective successors and assigns from all claims or causes of action of whatever kind and nature, on any legal theory, now known or unknown, which Client may assert regarding or in connection with any challenge to the title or authenticity of any deliverable purchased from Paradime. It is the intention of this clause to effectively bar any claim or action that may arise from any sale of a deliverable to a Client. Client understands and knowingly waives any and all rights conferred upon Client by applicable law.
- No Waiver. No failure or delay by Paradime in exercising any right, power or privilege given by any provision of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of the provision. Additionally, no single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege shall preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or privilege.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Nevada, without giving effect to its laws or rules relating to conflicts of laws. Each party irrevocably agrees that any legal action, suit, or proceeding brought by it in any way arising out of the Agreement must be brought solely and exclusively as a binding arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association in Clark County, Nevada, regardless of where any sale may have occurred. The foregoing notwithstanding, prior to and after the filing of any action, the parties agree to make a good faith effort to resolve disputes through settlement discussions or through the use of a neutral third-party mediator. The place of mediation, and/or settlement discussions shall be in Clark County, Nevada and each party shall bear its own costs. Parties may attend mediation remotely. Each party further (a) accepts and submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of such arbitration in person, generally and unconditionally with respect to any action, suit, or proceeding brought by it or against it by the other party, either as an arbitration, or as an action in court (b) specifically waives the right to object to such venue based on forum non conveniens, (c) agrees to the service of process by notice sent using an internationally recognized courier service to the party’s address listed in this Agreement; and (d) in the event of any action or proceeding to enforce or interpret any of the provisions of this Agreement, the substantially prevailing party will be entitled to be reimbursed for the costs of that action or proceeding, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
Absent a specific stipulation by the parties otherwise, discovery at arbitration will be limited to only that which is necessary to enable the arbitration to proceed efficiently. No punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages may be awarded by the Arbitrator, nor shall Arbitrator have the authority to modify this Agreement. Any arbitration award may be entered into any court having proper jurisdiction to enforce such a judgment. Arbitration costs will be split by the parties. BOTH PARTIES SPECIFICALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY, AND ALL RIGHTS GRANTED TO CLIENT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE SPECIFIC AND PERSONAL TO CLIENT WHO PURCHASED THE SUBJECT DELIVERABLE(S) ONLY.
- Notices. Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand; sent by certified U.S. mail, cable, telex, telegram, facsimile transmission or electronic mail; or delivered by overnight or similar delivery service, fees prepaid, to the party to whom such notice is to be given. All notices given under this Agreement shall be deemed received three (3) calendar days after deposit in the United States mail if sent via certified mail, on the date of actual delivery if sent via overnight courier, and on the date of actual transmission or delivery if sent via cable, telex, telegram, facsimile transmission or electronic mail or if delivered personally. Notices to the Client and Paradime shall be given at the respective addresses set forth in this Agreement. A party may change its address for notice by informing the other of the change in writing.
- Remedies. No remedy conferred by any of the specific provisions of this Agreement is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy and each and every remedy shall be cumulative and in addition to every other remedy given hereunder, now or hereafter existing at law or equity or by statute or otherwise. CLIENT AGREES THAT MONETARY DAMAGES MAY NOT BE ADEQUATE TO REMEDY BREACHES OF THIS AGREEMENT AND EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT PARADIME MAY OBTAIN AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE REMEDY TO PROTECT ITS RIGHTS.
- Entire Agreement. Client acknowledges that it has read this Agreement, understands it, and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior amendments and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or modification of this Agreement is binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is found to be prohibited by law, the remainder shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Headings. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and do not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
- Addendums and Scope. Until otherwise authorized and agreed upon, the services represented in this agreement are specific to the terms and services outlined in this Agreement only. Additional services or changes to the scope or nature of this Agreement must be authorized and signed through an addendum or new services agreement, signed by both parties. This document becomes void only when explicitly voided in future addendums or written agreements.
- Assignment. Client may not assign Client’s rights under this Agreement, and these rights may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity by sale and/or operation of law. Any such attempt to transfer or assign any Client right is void.
Paradime Coins will retain 10% of the final pretax purchase price, and pay the consignor 90%. Payment will be made within 14 business days of Paradime Coins making a confirmed, final sale to a buyer. If an item is returned or put on layaway, this may delay payment to a consignor.
In certain cases, we may charge fees for photography or grading by a third-party service. These fees will only be incurred if authorized in writing by the consignor. Any fees will be deducted from any amount payable to consignor at the time of sale. Paradime Coins will also suggest a price for items, and will work with consignor to set pricing for all items. Paradime Coins will have final approval of all consigned item pricing.
Consignor bears all liability for the authenticity of any items consigned with Paradime Coins, and agrees to indemnify Paradime Coins for any loss or damages as a result of any claim regarding the authenticity of any item consigned through and sold by Paradime Coins.
Paradime Coins’ standard policy is to require at least 33% of the total purchase price as a downpayment immediately, then, within 30 days the customer must make another 33% payment, and within 60 days of the initial downpayment, the customer must pay the full remaining balance. All layaway downpayments are non-refundable, and items held on layaway are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Downpayments for layaways must be made using a check or other payment method which does not incur any fees for Paradime Coins.
Paradime Coins reserves the right to make exceptions to the layaway policy for a customer, provided such exceptions are specifically agreed to by Paradime Coins prior to the start of a layaway period.
Authenticity & Third-Party Grading Services:
Paradime Coins guarantees the authenticity of all coins sold by us. If an item sold by us is not authentic, we will, upon receipt of the item, refund the full purchase price.
All our products are graded by third-party grading services, and as such, we are not in control of assigning a coin’s grade or grading description. We guarantee that our descriptions will be accurate but represent our opinions and are no way binding. Numbers assigned to a coin or item by a third-party grading service are provided for buyer convenience only, and Paradime Coins does not guarantee their accuracy. An incorrect third-party grading number is not grounds to return a coin or other item.
Coin grading is subjective, and the customer acknowledges that coin grades may vary based on different grading services. Paradime Coins makes no representation, guarantee, or warranty based on the grade given to a coin by a third-party grading service, and we do not necessarily represent that a grade assigned to a coin by a third-party grading service is accurate.
If you open or tamper with the slab that a third-party grader has put a coin into, you void any right to return the coin, as well as our authenticity guarantee.
All photographs displayed on our website are the property of Paradime Coins, and may not be used for any purpose unless attributed to us and watermarked. Some images may have been supplied to Paradime Coins by third-party grading websites and/or used in conjunction with our own images. Our images are provided to portray our coins as accurately as possible, but may not be to scale and/or the actual size of the coin.
Our Buying and Trading Terms:
Paradime Coins buys and trades coins as well. Once Paradime Coins concludes the purchase or trade of an item, Paradime Coins may dispose of that item in any way, and at any price which Paradime Coins deems suitable. An offer to make a trade is not a cash offer by Paradime Coins, and any trade amount is not convertible to an offer to pay that amount as a cash price.
Paradime Coins will securely ship your coins to you, and we will refund you the full purchase price of your coins for any lost or damaged coins. If you believe loss or damage has occurred in transit, you must immediately alert Paradime Coins of such loss or damage with full videos and photographs, so that we can open a claim with our insurance company. Failure to timely alert Paradime Coins of such loss or damage may forfeit or delay a refund.
For security purposes, we record the packaging of all items shipped by Paradime Coins to ensure what you paid for is what we shipped.
Sales, Payment, and Tax Terms:
Sales up to $10,000 may be made by check, money order, credit card, or bank wire transfer. Sales over $10,000 must be made by check, money order, or wire transfer, unless otherwise approved by Paradime Coins prior to purchase.
If paying by check, your check payment may be held until such time as we have had an opportunity to ensure that there is no issue with payment going through. To avoid this holding period, you may want to make a wire payment instead. If you cancel your order for any reason, once check processing has started, we cannot cancel your order until the check payment has cleared the bank, at which point we can begin the refund process.
Credit card users agree not to initiate a chargeback on any purchase, and, if a chargeback is initiated agree that they will be liable for all fees or costs associated with Paradime Coins answering and challenging such chargeback.
Paradime Coins reserves the right to refuse any order which, in Paradime Coins’ opinion, is questionable or is deemed a risk to us for any reason. While Paradime Coins works to ensure accuracy in our descriptions and pricing information, errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price and/or with incorrect information due to a pricing or product information error, Paradime Coins has the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel any order affected, notify you of the cancellation, and refund your full purchase price. All prices listed are subject to change without notice.
Incorporation of Terms:
Who This Agreement is for:
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement and any other agreement published on this website, or any website owned and operated by ParadimeCoins LLC (collectively the “Policies”). In addition, when using any service provided on this website, or by any subsidiary of ParadimeCoins LLC (“Paradime Coins”), you are subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified at-will by Paradime Coins.
While Paradime Coins is not under legal obligation to follow the guidelines set forth on data privacy by the European Union under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, (“GDPR”) Paradime Coins’s corporate and moral goal is to follow GDPR guidelines.
As such, the Provider promises to, where possible:
- Explain how Paradime Coins processes data in a “concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.”
- Make it easy for the User to make privacy-related requests to Paradime Coins.
- Communicate clearly the usage of the User’s private data when provided, including but not limited to:
- The amount of time the data is stored, or the criteria used to determine the amount of time the data is stored,
- The legitimate interests pursued when processing the User’s data,
- The protocol for reviewing, removing, and obtaining the User’s data,
- Delete all of the User’s private data that is no longer required to provide Services to the User,
- Anonymize any data that does not specifically need to be stored with a User’s personal information (i.e. Geolocation, IP addresses, access information, etc.,)
- Make it easy for a User to request their information, or request their information stored on our servers be sent to a third-party,
- Make it easy for a User to request withdrawal from any agreement or consent with Policies,
- Make it easy for a User to update their information within our system,
- Train agents and representatives on the importance of privacy and on these key points.
In some cases, such as withdrawing consent from this and other Policies, the User may forfeit their access to the site and our Services. Due to the nature of Paradime Coins’s work, Paradime Coins cannot accept anonymous sign-ups, and as a result some personal data is required to continue Services with Paradime Coins.
Do Not Sell My Data:
We do not sell, nor have we ever sold data to any third-party company. Your data will be solely retained for the use of ParadimeCoins LLC and its subsidiaries, and will never be sold or used outside of the Company.
Reciprocating Data and Data Removal Requests:
When Paradime Coins reciprocates (or copies) data to another subsidiary company, and a request for deletion has been made, all companies within the parent company’s organization (ParadimeCoins LLC) will receive the request and act on it as appropriate. In the event of discontinuing services due to the deletion of this data, the User will lose access to all services provided by all companies under Paradime Coins’s control.
Paradime Coins uses an opt-in system, similar to those used in the EU, as part of the commitment to following as many privacy regulations from the GDPR as possible. The User will be prompted to allow for cookies and other location/browser-related data to be collected for analytical purposes at the time of their first entry, or their subsequent entry following the clearing of their browser’s history/cookies/cache.
In the event the User chooses to opt-out of this prompt, only anonymous session data will be collected and stored. Paradime Coins disables Google Analytics, any internal analytics, and session logging for the User’s private data in the session. The User will continue to be prompted on subsequent visits, as no session data will exist for the User following the previous visit and no permanent storage of the User’s response will be made. This may limit the features of the site, and the User will not be able to log-in, register or purchase Services until they have opted-in.
Our Commitment to Removing Data:
We stand by our word in transparency, and will inform the User when data pertaining to your personal information has been removed from our systems or network. This notification will be in the form of an e-mail or other electronic message (ie. Account notifications, etc.) and will be received within seven (7) days of the deletion of this data.
When a request is made for the deletion of data by a User, we will provide the User with an initial response within fourteen (14) business days of the request date. This initial response will include the following information:
- What the User forfeits by removing this data from our system (if applicable),
- The length of time required to securely remove this information from our system.
- The estimated timing for complete removal of this information from our system.
In the event data cannot be removed without disabling access to the Services or site, the initial response will outline the implications of removing this data and will ask for final consent in the removal once all necessary information is obtained by the User.
In the event the User has entered an agreement for Services provided by Paradime Coins, the commitment term must be completed before the data can be removed, except where early cancellation or term cancellation is applicable per Paradime Coins’s Acceptable Use Policy.
Notification of Breach:
Paradime Coins will provide notification of security breaches that affect a User’s personal data to the User within twenty-one (21) days of resolution of the breach, including a full security analysis performed either by internal representatives or Paradime Coins’s agents, or by a third-party security firm. Paradime Coins reserves the right to maintain the security of its infrastructure, and to decide the third-party security firm or responsible agents or representatives to carry out security investigations in the event of a breach.
Paradime Coins is not responsible for breaches caused by the negligence or actions of a User, including, but not limited to, insecure passwords, re-using passwords on other sites, breaches resulting from or pertaining to the use of the Services. The User is solely responsible for any security breaches of their Services and Paradime Coins retains no moral, legal, or other obligation to monitor the Services provided for security or any other form of breach.
GDPR Article 8 and COPPA:
Paradime Coins’s Services are not intended for use by any minor, and the User must be of legal age and under no disability to consent to a contract in their jurisdiction or in the applicable jurisdiction of the Policies. The jurisdiction’s laws which would afford Paradime Coins the most protection will be the controlling law for any legal action arising from this clause. Any information retained from a minor, upon notification of such access, will be immediately destroyed by Paradime Coins, and Services and access to all sites provided will be immediately discontinued.
Types of Data Collected:
- Google Analytics cookies and related information
- Google Analytics is a web analysis tool provided by Google LLC (“Google”).
- Google utilizes the User’s data collected to track and examine the usage of Paradime Coins’s websites and applications, to prepare reports on the User’s activities and share them with Google’s services.
- Google may use any data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data processed: Cookies; and Usage data.
- Session Logging
- Paradime Coins will implement a single cookie to collect the User’s opt-in response to avoid repeat requests for approval
- Paradime Coins may save temporary session files, to be retained for a maximum of seven (7) days, on their systems to better the user experience and features of the user interface
- Support and Contact Forms
- Paradime Coins may utilize a third-party system, for support and for contact forms.
- Paradime Coins’s support and contact form software may implement cookies or session data for a user, and Paradime Coins may send personal data to the Intercom system in order to better serve the User and its agents, representatives or end-users.
- Paradime Coins may collect IP addresses that access this website, or any website maintained by Paradime Coins to prevent misuse, and to aid authorities in investigations.
- Paradime Coins may collect any data manually submitted by the User on any form of this website.
- Accessing account information
- Purchasing Services
- Creating support requests
- We may collect your age, birthdate, or marital status for business purposes relating to you creating an account on the Sites and filling out forms or applications relating to our products and services. The purposes for which we collect such information may vary based on our relationship with you. We do not collect information regarding your race, national origin, religion, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or genetic information.
- Sources: We collect this information directly from you, or from Affiliated Companies, Third Party Service Providers.
- Sharing: We may disclose this information, including your name, birthdate, marital status, with third parties such as Service Providers, Advertising Partners, and/or Government & Regulatory Agencies.
We use PayPal for payments and other services. If you wish to use one of these services and pay on our website, PayPal may collect the personal data you provide, such as payment and other identifying information. PayPal uses this information to operate and improve the services it provides to us and others, including for fraud detection, harm and loss prevention, authentication, analytics related to the performance of its services, and to comply with applicable legal requirements. The processing of this information will be subject to the PayPal Privacy Statement available at PayPal.com
The User’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by Paradime Coins in order to defend or enforce any legal right Paradime Coins may have arising from improper use of the Services or this site.
The User understands and is aware that Paradime Coins may be required to reveal personal data upon the request of law enforcement or other governmental body.
Information Not Contained Within:
The User may request additional information on the processing and collection of data at any time from Paradime Coins by completing a support request.
Do Not Track HTTP Headers:
Limitation of Liability for Opt-Out:
The User’s data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- User data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Paradime Coins and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed and for a period of up to one (1) year thereafter;
As part of Paradime Coins’s commitment to this retention time, if a User account has been without contract for a period of one (1) year, Paradime Coins will erase all personal data stored in the account for the User, except where retention is necessary to comply with governmental request or applicable laws. The User may request the retention and renewal of this data up to three (3) days prior to the erasure of this data, and will be contacted via electronic message (e-mail or otherwise) about the erasure up to twenty-one (21) days prior to this removal.
Once the retention of data period expires, all User data will be permanently erased. Therefore, the right to access, the right of erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Basis of Processing:
Paradime Coins may process personal data of the User if any of the following are applicable:
- The User has given their consent for one or more specific purposes, until the User specifically opts-out, without having to rely on consent or any other of the following bases.
- Provision, collection, processing or transfer of data is required and necessary for the performance of any other agreement between Paradime Coins and the User or its agents, representatives, or end-users or for any related pre- or post- contractual agreement.
- Provision, collection, processing or transfer of data is required for compliance with a legal obligation to which Paradime Coins is subject.
- Provision, collection, processing or transfer of data is necessary to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Paradime Coins.
- Provision, collection, processing or transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Paradime Coins or its agents, representatives or vendors or any third-party Paradime Coins uses for the betterment of user experience and interface, or any other purposes.
Users may request specific information related to our processing, collection, transfer, or provisioning of data, and the basis of such provisioning via a support request to Paradime Coins directly. Paradime Coins will specify whether the provisioning is a statutory or contractual requirement, and/or is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract or agreement with Paradime Coins.
Data Processing Location(s):
Paradime Coins will process data at their offices, including remote offices around the globe for its representatives, agents, or vendors, and at the locations of our internal and public systems. In some cases, the User’s data may be transferred to a country other than their own, depending on the User’s location.
Paradime Coins commits to safeguard the User’s data to the best of our ability. This includes transferring data securely over the Advanced Encryption Standard (“AES”) or Transport Layer Security (“TLS”). Paradime Coins does not currently, nor has any intention of partnering with any vendors that do not accept at minimum a TLS secured connection.
The data stored on Paradime Coins’s network and systems will at all times be encrypted or hashed, depending on the available industry best standards and practices at that moment. Paradime Coins also routinely monitors our systems and network for possible breaches and required security improvements.
Credit card data is not stored on Paradime Coins’s internal systems, and is securely transmitted to Paypal or any other third-party payment vendor used by Paradime Coins. Paypal and others stores all relevant payment information (such as bank account information or credit/debit card information), and Paradime Coins may stores a token provided by them to make future charges simplified.
Paradime Coins strives to provide the User with the following rights, as laid out in the GDPR, as per Paradime Coins’s moral goals and mission:
- Withdrawal of the User’s consent at any time.
- Object to the processing of the User’s data.
- Access of Data.
- Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by Paradime Coins, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing except where doing so may expose Paradime Coins to criminal or civil liability.
- Verify and seek rectification.
- Users have the right to access their data to verify the accuracy of the data and ask for it to be updated where necessary.
- Restrict the processing of the User’s data.
- Request deletion of personal data.
- Lodge a complaint.
These rights do not give a User any legal cause of action against Paradime Coins, nor do they create any duty or liability to any User by their existence. In all cases Paradime Coins retains full power to interpret and enforce these rights, and the final decision will be made by Paradime Coins. Paradime Coins retains the final right to approve or deny any User request arising under these rights.